Friday, October 30, 2009

Panasonic TH-50PZ80U More Of The Same Review

What can I say that others haven't already? I owned this tv for 5 days now and I am absolutely floored! I held off of buying a flat panel tv for over a year because I thought I needed to spend $2500-$3500. I finally broke down after finally accepting that I couldn't spend that much, and settled on the TH-50pz80u. I thought I might be disappointed by not buying the TH-50pz800u. Boy was I wrong! If (that's a big if), the TH-50pz800u looks better than this TH-50pz80u, then so be it because I am totally satisfied. I just want to tell everyone out there that this tv looks 10X better at home than I ever saw in any retail display. Once I plugged in my Comcast HD-DVR and the Panasonic DMP-BD30 Blu-Ray disc player I realized that despite how good all those displays looked in all of those stores, they paled in comparison to a clean, dedicated signal. This tv is perfect...I love it and I believe that you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment